On Catapult Crown, eligible investors are given the opportunity to invest directly online as an individual or through an IRA, trust or other entity. You can commit to invest by clicking on the ‘Invest’ button. Our investment process is quick and easy.
1. First create an account with your name, email address and other required information.
2. As part of registration, you will have to confirm you are an accredited investor according to the laws of your country. Prior to making an actual investment, your qualification as an accredited investor will need to be verified by providing certain financial information and documentation in order to be eligible to invest on our platform.
3. Once you have joined, you will have detailed access to each opportunity including video presentations.
4. Click on the ‘Invest’ button to reserve your allocation in the opportunity you choose.
5. You will then receive an email from CARTA, our third-party administrator, to complete the required paperwork.
This can all be done electronically.
For any queries, please contact [email protected].
Reserving an allocation to invest in a Catapult Crown investment opportunity does not guarantee that you will receive an allocation in the investment opportunity. No representation is being made that you will receive all or even a portion of your desired investment allocation and no assurances can be given that you will receive an investment allocation in a Catapult Crown investment opportunity.